• North Catasauqua Neighborhood Watch/Crime Prevention meeting, 6 p.m., at North Catasauqua Borough Hall, 1066 Fourth St.
• Dine and donate event (fundraiser for Zephyr boys basketball), 6-9 p.m., at Keystone Pub, 1410 Grape St., Whitehall. Information: Michelle Rader at 610-392-0708
• Dine and donate event (fundraiser for Catasauqua Rough Riders Varsity C Club), 11 a.m.-7 p.m., at Catty Corner Neighborhood Pub & Pie, 301 Mulberry St., Catasauqua. Mention this fundraiser to your server, and 10% of the proceeds will be donated back to the club. This applies to both dine-in and carryout services.
• Crochet class, 1 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. The class will continue Dec. 7 and 14. Information: 610-262-7351
• Friends of the Library meeting, 2 p.m., in the downstairs area at Public Library of Catasauqua, 302 Bridge St. Information: 610-264-4151
• Fall-prevention presentation (with Allentown Health Bureau), 6 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information and registration (requested): 610-432-4339
• Christmas pine cone craft (for ages 18 and up), 6 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information and registration (required): 610-432-4339
• Tree lighting and holiday concert, 6:30 p.m., at Coplay Borough Hall, 98 S. Fourth St.
• Sip and Shop event, 6-8 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave., Northampton. Information, cost and tickets (cheaper when purchased in advance): 610-262-7537
• Holiday film showing: “The Farmer and the Belle - Saving Santa Land,” 7 p.m. (doors open 6:30 p.m.), at Roxy Theatre, 2004 Main St., Northampton
• Holiday vendor and crafter day, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., at Christ United Church of Christ, Little Moore, 913 S. Mink Road, Danielsville. Information: Becky Wagner at 484-866-1683 or email@example.com
• Nursery school winter craft and vendor fair, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., in the fellowship hall at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 206 E. Main St., Bath. Information: 610-837-1061
• Toys For Tots drive-thru drop-off (organized by Lehigh Township Police Department), 10 a.m.-2 p.m., in the parking lot at Lehigh Township Fire Department, 4188 Lehigh Drive. Information: department’s Facebook page
• Bath Museum is open, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at Bath Borough Hall, 121 S. Walnut St. Information: 570-325-2233
• Holiday house tour, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., at Governor Wolf Historical Society, 6600 Jacksonville Road, East Allen Township. Information: govwolf.org; tickets: Bath Drug Pharmacy, 310 S. Walnut St., Bath; S Seem Antiques and Artisans, 100 S. Chestnut St., Bath; Snow Goose Gallery, 470 Main St., Bethlehem; Mycalyn Florals, 30 S. Main St., Nazareth; and Miller Supply Ace Hardware, Route 329 and Savage Road, Northampton
• Holiday market, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., at Christ United Church of Christ, 109 S. Chestnut St., Bath. Information: Crystal at 610-837-0345
• Storytime and craft with Miss Sharon (for all ages), 11 a.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Storytimes will continue Dec. 10 and 17. Information and registration: 610-262-7351
• Free recital of sacred and secular Christmas music (with Allentown Music Club), 2 p.m., at Asbury United Methodist Church, 1533 Springhouse Road, Allentown. The performers are Jonathan Beitler (piano), Stephen Molloy (tenor), Santa Peters (piano), Robert Premecz (saxophone) and the Quarantettes (vocal group). Information: 610-797-2582
• Basket social, 3-6 p.m., at St. John’s United Church of Christ, 575 Grape St., Fullerton. The event will continue 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 4.
• Christmas tree-lighting event, 5-7 p.m., at Bryfogle Park, 4610 Aspen Drive, Berlinsville
• Deadline to order homemade Christmas candy, to be picked up 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 17 at Grace United Church of Christ, 902 Lincoln Ave., Northampton. Information: 610-262-7186; order forms: graceuccchurch.com/current-events/fundraisers-events
• Deadline to order tickets for a prime rib dinner, with seating times of 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., Dec. 10 at Holy Trinity Memorial Lutheran Church, 604 Fourth St., Catasauqua. Cost is by donation, and all proceeds benefit Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors. Information and tickets: Janis at 610-440-0073
• Basket social, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., at St. John’s United Church of Christ, 575 Grape St., Fullerton
• Vendor and craft fair, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., at Catasauqua Middle School, 850 Pine St.
• Holiday shop and vendor fair, noon-3 p.m., at Moore Elementary School, 2835 Mountain View Drive, Moore Township
• Christmas cash bingo, 1 p.m. (kitchen and doors open 11:30 a.m.), at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 122 Union St., Catasauqua. Seating is first come, first served, but you may reserve a table for eight players with full payment in advance. Bring your daubers; no hard boards. Information and cost: parish office at 610-264-0332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tree-lighting ceremony, 1-4 p.m. (Cattykindlmarkt) and 5 p.m. (Santa arrives), at Catasauqua Park and Playground, 501 American St.
• Christmas music festival (performed by Bath Area Community Chorus), 4 p.m., at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 206 E. Main St., Bath
• Whitehall-Coplay Hunger Initiative free community meal (guaranteed for the first 100 guests), 4-6:30 p.m., at Muslim Association of the Lehigh Valley, 1988 Schadt Ave., Whitehall. Information: 703-346-8698