Southside crawl runs 3 weekends beginning Dec. 5
He’s making a list and we’re checking it twice. Join us whether you’re Naughty or Nice! Since its creation in 2017 – Naughty or Nice has been a celebrated event on the SouthSide. This year, a few changes have been made to keep the crawl safe and fun for crawlers. The first, and most important change is that all crawl proceeds will go back to the merchants involved.
In previous years this event has been a fundraiser for the SouthSide Arts District nonprofit organization – but this year the district’s Advisory Committee voted to give back 100 percent of the profits to each merchant involved in the crawl.
“We have to do everything we can to help our restaurants and bars survive. This event is so popular, and has been our most celebrated – we couldn’t possibly hold it this year without ensuring it benefited our merchants,” said Missy Hartney, SouthSide’s downtown manager. “We hope this will encourage crawlers to not only purchase a ticket to the event, but to dine and shop downtown while crawling to support our merchants and shop small this holiday season.”
How does the crawl work this year?
Crawlers can purchase a ticket online at www.southsideartsdistrict.com for one or all three Saturdays of the event, Dec. 5, 12 and 19. Crawlers have their choice of full sized holiday cocktails TO GO, with a cookie bag at each stop, with the option to stay and enjoy their beverage if they purchase food. Crawlers are encouraged to make reservations at restaurants and bars if they plan to stay by calling each location, outside of reserving their cocktail.
All crawlers will receive a passport that includes a map of the downtown, shopping deals and a commemorative bag for their cookies if they decide to crawl and go! Each day the crawl will last from noon – 5 p.m., allowing 15 reservations per hour to ensure social distancing and crowd control.
Participating Merchants Include:
• Bonn Place Brewing Company – Beer of your choice & Assorted Holiday Cookies
• Colony Meadery – Mead of your choice & Assorted Holiday Cookies
• Molinari’s - Chocolate Manhattan OR Christmas Negroni & Chocolate Chip Cookie Throw Down
• Molly’s Irish Grille & Sports Pub – Warm Apple Cider Cocktail & Assorted Holiday Cookies
• Seven Sirens Brewing Company – Beer of your choice & Assorted Holiday Cookies
• Social Still - Granny Are You Okay? - Organic Apple Cider, Vodka, Salted Dulce de Leche, Vanilla Tincture & your choice of Moravian Spice Cookies and Apple Butter Snickerdoodles
• Sotto Santi – (Only participating Dec. 12) - Frozen Mudslide & Cannoli
• SouthSide 313 Bar & Grille – Jingle Juice (Vodka Based) and Eggnog Cookies
• ZEST bar+grille - Coquito & Snickerdoodles
Crawlers have thee Saturdays to get Naughty or Nice to ensure social distancing and have a holly jolly time. At their first stop, they will receive their passport to retail and dining deals, as well as their to go bag. Online ticket reservations are all crawlers need to pick up their cocktails, but they must be made in advance online. Each merchant will have a list of reservations to verify pick ups. Crawlers must be 21 to attend.
For tickets please visit: https://southsideartsdistrict.com